We're now scheduling telehealth visits...
while our office is temporarily closed to help fight COVID-19.
Inquiries and appointments:
If you already have an appointment scheduled, we will be contacting you about this.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it secure? Yes, the tool we use is a HIPAA compliant tool.
- How does it work? Patients log in to our patient portal prior to your telehealth appointment. You can upload photos for Dr. Johnson to examine. First time patients complete the new patients forms, including health history.
- Do I need a special device or software? No, you can use most PCs, laptops, or tablets equipped with a camera enabling video conferencing.
- How do I connect for the telehealth visit? Dr. Johnson will tell you how to connect to the telehealth tool shortly before your visit.
- Will my insurance cover this appointment? Yes, most insurance companies are allowing telehealth appointments during the pandemic.
- Can I schedule elective surgery now? All elective surgeries are currently delayed until authorized by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. We look forward to seeing you in person when we can open our doors again.